Thursday, May 3, 2007

Candles By Victoria May Newsletter

This month at CBV we are celebrating our seventh year in business! Seven years ago Candles By Victoria was just a dream, I knew that I could make a better burning more fragrant candle then what I had been purchasing. It was frustrating to me to pay for a candle that left half the wax on the side of the jar and that I could not smell no matter how close I got to it. So I decided to put my money where my mouth was and seven years later here we are.


Here at CBV we continue to strive everyday to make the best possible candle, to search for the strongest fragrances for those candles, and to offer friendly customer service, all at an affordable price. We also understand that even though we do our very best to satisfy everyone, sometimes things happen. If ever you receive anything from CBV that you are not completely satisfied with, contact us directly and we will work with you in every way possible to make you happy. I take my job and what I do very seriously, at CBV customer satisfaction is our number one goal.

http://www.candlesbyvictoria.com

No comments: