Thursday, May 31, 2007

My daughters...


I thought I'd share a little about my self or more about my daughters in this blog entry. First and foremost I'm a Mom.. I have two beautiful daughters... Melissa who will be 22 in October.. wow I still can't get over that.. and Chelsea who will be 15 in August and will be entering 10th grade this year. They are both the light of my life and the reason I get up and work hard every single day.
Melissa works for an up and coming interent business, she loves her job and she is very good at it. I am very proud of her and everything she is accomplishing in life.
Chelsea is my little reader, writer, actress and singer.. she is outgoing, funny, sensetive and at 14 very emotional. :) She is a gentle spirit with a brightness that shines all around her.
I'm very blessed to have

No comments: