Monday, June 4, 2007

Busy day...

It's been a busy day here at Candles By Victoria. A lot of you got in on the 20% off sale, we are processing those orders as quickly as possible. I know when you order something online you'd like to get it the next day so we do our best to get your orders out to you!

My daughter Chelsea is out of school for the summer so she has been working with me here in the store. Isn't it funny when you own a business your kids want to work anywhere but with you LOL... she asked me yesterday if I thought the Mexican Food restaurant next door would hire her since she is only 14.. I said.. "your Mom owns a store, why would you want to work there". I guess the newness has worn off. :) Her friends still think this is the coolest thing ever and would love to work here...they tell her all the time, "I would love to work at your Mom's store"!

I just finished pouring several Paradise Bay pillars for a customer.. the store smells awesome.. I just love this scent!

Have a scentsational day everyone, I'm headed back to work.

No comments: