Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tell us about your home based business...

Get a FREE radio interview that will broadcast live on RSS feeds, podcast etc. Tell us about your home based Internet business, how you got started, where you are at now and what you have planned for the future.

I'm Victoria Elliott and I host Tell us about your home based Internet business. I have been in business online for over seven years, and I understand the struggles that online businesses face, I also understand that with a new business your advertising budget just doesn't go that far.

Being online for over seven years I also understand the power of the Internet if utilized correctly. As an online home based business you probably are always thinking of ways to drive more traffic to your website, let's face it with millions of websites out there yours is just a needle in the haystack. Most online business fail within the first year, why because we have no idea how to get visitors to our website and to convert those visits into sales.

Trust me I have been there, and I am still always looking for ways to promote my own website and get it seen, after all that is the name of the game isn't it? After years of working on my own site and having opportunities arise for me from time to time, I wanted to give back to those that have a dream but are struggling to make that dream come true.

This is a totally free and powerful way to advertise your business. There is no software to download, nothing you need to know except how to talk about your business and talk about it too me right over the phone. Your interview will be live and broad casted to thousands of people that you might have never reached before. Not only will your interview be broadcast live but a recorded version of your interview will be on hundreds of websites where anyone can go and listen. This is a win win, free advertisement, why wouldn't you want to take advantage of that!

This is FREE advertisement that you can't get anywhere else... click below and listen to more details or give us a call at 903-963-7258.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-35488/TS-27125.mp3

You can also email us at victoria@candlesbyvictoria.com

No comments: